This week, my goal was to start a blog… and I did it! I figured out how to create a menu, organized it, and wrote a few posts. Not only that but I also responded to a prompt on another blog and communicated with others within that community.
Next week, I plan to spend some time each day using creativity as an outlet.
Here are some of the activities I would to get involved in this upcoming week:
- Yoga- Stretch for a few poses or a short video
- Meditation- Try gazing meditation
- Writing- Write at least one blog post and one hand written entry
- Reading- Read at least a few chapters
- Crochet- Find a scarf pattern and start it
If I’m feeling really ambitious, I’d like to get ahead with my lesson planning.
How do you stay productive? Do you set goals, make lists, use a planner? Do you have a favorite yoga sequence or type of meditation to relax and unwind?